Menu not found
Statue of scales

Supreme Court


Explore Section

Foreign Law Consultants

The New Mexico Supreme Court may, in its discretion, issue a certificate of registration to practice as a foreign legal consultant to applicants meeting the requirements set forth in Rule 26-101 to 26-106 NMRA. A registered foreign legal consultant may render legal services and give professional legal advice on the law of the foreign country where the legal consultant is admitted to practice, subject to certain limitations. For an application packet, click here.