Menu not found
Statue of scales

Supreme Court


Explore Section

Corresponding with or Calling the Court

All requests for information should be made through the Clerk’s Office.

Please keep in mind, however, that the Court and its staff cannot perform legal research or provide legal advice for you. The Court does not issue advisory opinions or conduct investigations. The Court only rules on matters brought before it pursuant to the Rules of Appellate Procedure. Please also understand that any comments, complaints, opinions, or suggestions you have about the disposition of pending cases cannot be submitted to the Justices by Court staff because the Justices are strictly prohibited from receiving or considering ex parte communications in a pending or impending case. For more information, please see Rule 23-113 NMRA.