Statue of scales

Explore Section

Changes to Contact Information

Attorneys licensed in New Mexico should notify both the Supreme Court and State Bar of New Mexico in writing of any change in contact information.

To notify the Court of any changes to name and contact information, please fill out the form below or contact the Clerk of Court by mail as follows:

  • New Mexico Supreme Court
    Clerk of Court
    P.O. Box 848
    Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-0848​


Request Form for Change of Contact Information

Please complete and submit the following form to request a change of name or contact information on the Supreme Court’s Roll of Attorneys. Every attorney admitted to practice in the state shall provide an address of record and a street address where client files or other materials related to the attorney’s practice are located.  Requests to update contact information must be submitted within thirty (30) days of such change.​ See Rule 17-202 NMRA.