The Court hears oral arguments the first or second week of every other month.
The Court hears oral arguments the first or second week of January, March, May, July, September, and November, and may set hearings at other times for extraordinary writs, election challenge appeals, and disciplinary matters. The Court also conferences once per month to discuss cases and administrative matters
Upcoming Oral Arguments
March 1, 2021
- State v. Farish, No. S-1-SC-366380 9:00 A.M.
- State v. Banghart-Portillo, No. S-1-SC-37389 10:15 A.M.
- Morga v. FedEx, No. S-1-SC-36918 1:30 P.M.
March 3, 2021
- State v. Adams, No. S-1-SC-37722 9:00 A.M.
- Princeton Place v. NM HSD, No. S-1-SC-36995 1:30 P.M.
March 5, 2021
- Maestas v. Town of Taos, No. S-1-SC-38171 9:00 A.M.
- Chavez v. Bridgestone Americas Tire, Rodriguez v. Ford Motor Company, Rodriguez v. Ford Motor Company, Furman v. Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, Nos. S-1-SC-37489, S-1-SC-37490, No. S-1-SC-37491, and S-1-SC-37536 1:30 P.M.