Most Popular Pages
Important Notice Regarding Signing the Official Roll of Attorneys
This is an important notice to all attorneys admitted to the State Bar of New Mexico
under New Mexico Supreme Court Order No. 20-8500-011, who have not yet
signed the Roll of Attorneys that signing the Roll is mandatory for all attorneys
licensed in New Mexico. For those attorneys admitted between April 21, 2020, and
June 17, 2022, you must sign the Roll by June 16, 2023, pursuant to New Mexico
Supreme Court Order No. 22-8500-029. This will be the final notice provided.
The Roll is available for signing in the Supreme Court Clerk’s Office. The Clerk’s
Office is located at 237 Don Gaspar Ave., Santa Fe, New Mexico, and is open from
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday,
excluding legal holidays.
The Roll will also be available for signing in Albuquerque on the following dates at
the locations indicated below:
1. Wednesday, April 26, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
State Bar of New Mexico, 5121 Masthead St. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
2. Monday, May 15, 2023, 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
University of New Mexico School of Law, 1117 Stanford Dr. NE, Albuquerque, NM
(The Roll will be available for signing in the forum following the spring swearing-in
ceremony at the UNM School of Law).
Please come in and sign the Roll at the Clerk’s Office, or at one of the events in
Albuquerque. No appointments are necessary.
UPDATE: COVID-19 Changes Effective After March 31, 2023 in New Mexico Courthouses
After March 31, 2023, the following changes will take effect in New Mexico Courthouses:
- Masking & Screening Questions for Jurors: Screening questions and masks for Jurors will no longer be required after March 31, 2023, although masks will be available for any juror who chooses to wear one.
- Masking: No longer required after March 31, 2023.
- Physical Distancing: No longer required after March 31, 2023.
- Events and Gathering Limitations: No longer required after March 31, 2023.